Senior Services Plus is seeking experienced and reliable Home Care Aides to work in Jersey, Madison, and St. Clair counties in Illinois.
SSP’s Community Care Program provides qualified non-medical Home Care Aides to assist senior citizens with;
· Essential Personal Care (bathing, grooming, toiletry)
· Quality Homemaker Care( cooking, cleaning, meal preparation, errands and shopping)
Must be at least 18 years of age
High School Diploma or G.E.D. C.N.A preferred.
Basic knowledge of home management skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated, honest, reliable, compassionate, responsible, cheerful, and patient with those in need.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit and walk for periods of time.
- Daily access to a vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Travel from client home to client home.
- Must be able to lift 50lb.
Conditions of Employment:
Upon acceptance of an offer all employees must pass a physical, drug screening and criminal background check before being scheduled for a shift. Senior Services Plus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.