JENNIFER BISHOP'S SCHOOL OF DANCE
Hi, Welcome to Jennifer Bishop's School of Dance! We are really excited for the upcoming season. We have a new great facility. I am really excited for all the old and new talent that will be with us this year!
FALL DANCE SCHEDULE (Starting September 3, 2013):
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Beginner Acro with Aaron
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Acro/Cheer with Aaron
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Intermediate Acro with Chaz
- 8:00pm-9:00pm Advanced Hip Hop with Chaz
- 4:00pm-5:00pm Combo 3-6 yr old
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Petite Co. 1 number
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Ballet/Pointe
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Senior Co. 2 numbers
- 8:00pm-9:00pm Productions JR and SR Co.
ALL COMPANY CLASSES INVITE ONLY!
- 4:00pm-5:00pm Combo class ages 3-6 years
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Combo class age 7-12 years
- 6:00pm-7:00pm Advanced Acro
(Must have a backhand spring or ariel cartwheel to be in this class)
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Junior Co.
- 8:00pm-9:00pm Tap
- 4:00pm-9:00pm JBSD Rehearsal TBA in aerobics room
Just a few Reminders:
No One except the dancers will be allowed in the studio during class time. Please wait in the waiting room during this time. There are scheduled watch weeks once every 3 months.
Students must have on:
Tights, Leotard or Sports Bra (with tight fitting tank top), Booty Shorts, Shoes (see Ms. Jen about type)
Hair must be securely tied back at all times.
Absolutly NO cell phones during class. There will be a cell phone box for storage of devises.
Pick up and drop off of students:
- Students should be dropped off and picked up at their proper class time. Please enter through the front doors of the building. Please make sure to pick up your student on time. Their safty is very important to us.
When entering the classroom please enter in through the left door and exit through the right door.
- Students need to attend all classes unless there is an illness or family emergency, as absences affect class progress as a whole. Make-up classes can be taken within the paid calendar month with Ms. Jennifer's approval.
- Every student is to be appropriately dressed for dance.
- Every student is expected to behave throughout the facility in a disciplined, responsible, and courteous manner.
- Excessive talking or unfriendly behavior is not conductive to a healthy learning environment.
JBSD reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student whos attitude, attendance, or conduct is found unsatisfactory.
- All dance shoes should be labeled
- NO GUM
- Be courteous to other students
- all hair pulled back
Studio Closing due to bad weather:
please check the following stations for notification: Local Channels-2,4,5,11.
If you have questions about the Dance Classes offered at Senior Services Plus contact us at: 618-465-3298 or