Hours: TBD – based on client needs Hourly Rate: $14.00/hour
Upon acceptance of an offer, all employees are required to pass a physical before they will be scheduled for a shift.
• SSP services clients Madison and St. Clair counties in Illinois, through offices in Alton, Belleville and Granite City
• The Home Care Aide is responsible for assisting senior citizens in household management and personal care including the following.
• Follow the client’s written plan of care.
• Light housekeeping to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, washing dishes, keeping the bathroom clean, helping clients clear clutter that may have accumulated, changing bed linens, laundry
• Monitor the client’s health and environmental changes, and report to the CCP Supervisor as required.
• Plan and prepare nutritious meals including special diets.
• Client transportation and escort so our clients may take care of their shopping or run any necessary errands. For those clients unable to get out on their own we also provide Shopping/Errands for them.
• Provide necessary receipts and documentation for shopping transactions
• Personal care, bathing, shampooing, skincare, nails care, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED CNA preferred
• Basic knowledge of home management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Highly motivated, honest, reliable, compassionate, responsible, cheerful and patient
• Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit, and walk for periods of time
• Daily access to a vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
• Travel from client home to client home
• Ability to successfully complete quarterly in-services