Hours: TBD – based on client needs Hourly Rate: $13.00 per hour
Upon acceptance of an offer, all employees are required to pass a physical before they will be scheduled for a shift.
$13.00 per hour - various hours - Home Care Aides are eligible for Hazard Pay
• SSP services clients Madison and St. Clair counties in Illinois, through offices in Alton, Belleville and Granite City
• The Home Care Aide is responsible for assisting senior citizens in household management and personal care including the following.
• Follow the client’s written plan of care.
• Light housekeeping to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, washing dishes, keeping the bathroom clean, helping clients clear clutter that may have accumulated, changing bed linens, laundry
• Monitor the client’s health and environmental changes, and report to the CCP Supervisor as required.
• Plan and prepare nutritious meals including special diets.
• Client transportation and escort so our clients may take care of their shopping or run any necessary errands. For those clients unable to get out on their own we also provide Shopping/Errands for them.
• Provide necessary receipts and documentation for shopping transactions
• Personal care, bathing, shampooing, skincare, nails care, etc.
• High School Diploma or GED CNA preferred
• Basic knowledge of home management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Highly motivated, honest, reliable, compassionate, responsible, cheerful and patient
• Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit, and walk for periods of time
• Daily access to a vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
• Travel from client home to client home
• Ability to successfully complete quarterly in-services
• Ability to lift 50lbs
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Wellness Director
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Associate degree and/or experience in social service, fitness education, psychology, organizational ability and communication skills. Experience working with the elderly is a plus.
Responsible for planning and facilitating fitness class and personal training programming. Calling, scheduling and conducting facility tours and orientations and working to ensure the overall safety of fitness participation facility wide.
Under the supervision of the Wellness Coordinator/Personal Training Supervisor the Personal Training Staff are responsible for assisting in the following:
· Developing fitness programming to increase wellness membership and personal training services.
· Develop and coordinate marketing efforts with marketing personnel to promote fitness and wellness activities.
· Attend all meetings and conferences deemed necessary by the Wellness Coordinator(s)
· Participate in the planning and organization of fundraiser events as requested
· Work under supervision of SSP Wellness Coordinator/Personal Training Supervisor to fulfill goals and objectives of the program.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Wellness Director as necessary to ensure the success of the Program
· Other duties as assigned
Program Area: Transportation & Nutrition
Directly Responsible To: Transportation Coordinator
Direct Supervising Responsibilities: None
· High School diploma
· Must be 21 years of age have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. MVR must have no convictions of reckless driving for the prior 3 years. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in the operation of multipurpose vehicles
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
JOB SUMMARY: Transporting of passengers and delivery of Meals on Wheels
RESPONSIBLITIES: Under the supervision of the Transportation Coordinator Transportation Supervisor, the Driver is responsible for assisting in the following:
· Provide safe and timely transportation to the client
· Follow daily schedule as assigned by Transportation Supervisor
· Follow all safety regulations required by Senior Services Plus, Inc., and enforce passenger rules and regulations
· Conduct a driver’s “Safety Walk Around Inspection” of their assigned vehicle daily
· Report all vehicle maintenance problems promptly to the Transportation Supervisor
· Follow proper procedures when using two-way radio
· Follow established procedures in the event of an accident involving an Agency vehicle
· Assist passengers in and out of the vehicle
· Assist passengers with their packages
· Assist with the packing of HDM and deliver HDM
· Read and follow all procedures established in the “Policies and Procedures for Passenger Van Driver’s” handbook
· Pack all hot meals and food for the brown bags for delivery to meal sites
· Fill and deliver supply orders
· Deliver meals and supplies to nutrition sites assigned.
· Wipe out all meal containers and coolers that were brought back from your route
· Clean food van assigned as necessary for proper sanitation
· Bag up frozen meals for the sites when needed
· Deliver meals and supplies daily to sites in Madison or St. Clair County
· Pick up and return any information from the sites (paperwork, donations, etc.)